It happens every 4-6 months.... this time it came from a 3 year old girl, named Dakota.
Kid: You're FAT!
Me: That's mean. You don't say that to people, it hurts their feelings and it's not nice.
Kid: Heh, heh, oh. You are. Some people aren't nice to my mom.
Me: You're rude.
Kid: (laughs)
Me: You're a brat.
Kid: (laughs some more)
....the t.v. is on while we "talk"... a commercial is celebrating birthdays....
Kid: OH no, we don't do that!
Me, with a twinkle in my eye: OH, YES WE DO!!
Kid: No, we don't.
Me: But oh, WE do!
Kid: Yeah, you do... but we don't.
Me -being the mature adult that I am: Yup! Oh, isn't that too bad?! You don't get any presents on your birthday. Ooh, that's right, you don't get Christmas presents either, do you? Oooooohhhh, that's sooooo sad. I get presents, LOTS of them. I get them on Christmas AND my birthday!
I should have said just this - "I eat kids like you for breakfast"
Kid: You're FAT!
Me: That's mean. You don't say that to people, it hurts their feelings and it's not nice.
Kid: Heh, heh, oh. You are. Some people aren't nice to my mom.
Me: You're rude.
Kid: (laughs)
Me: You're a brat.
Kid: (laughs some more)
....the t.v. is on while we "talk"... a commercial is celebrating birthdays....
Kid: OH no, we don't do that!
Me, with a twinkle in my eye: OH, YES WE DO!!
Kid: No, we don't.
Me: But oh, WE do!
Kid: Yeah, you do... but we don't.
Me -being the mature adult that I am: Yup! Oh, isn't that too bad?! You don't get any presents on your birthday. Ooh, that's right, you don't get Christmas presents either, do you? Oooooohhhh, that's sooooo sad. I get presents, LOTS of them. I get them on Christmas AND my birthday!
I should have said just this - "I eat kids like you for breakfast"



12 comments:
I would have said, you know who teaches manners? "My father. Have you ever heard of those? They're parents.
You don't 'cause you're a little orphan." Roy Obannon in Shanghai Nights. He was a wise wise man!
By the way, posting every other month just isn't going to cut it.
You should've shown her the back of your hand.
I could post every other minute.... a bunch of crap like people do on Facebook. "OH, I JUST PURCHASED 3 BALES OF HAY ON FARMVILLE."
Cathy just chugged a quad grande latte.
Cathy just purchased 2 ears of corn at Farmville....
Cathy just took this personality test and is sharing the awesome results with you!! Take it and send it back!!... der....
I just dropped a deuce.
I just hocked a loogie.
I don't do face book or twitter. Blogging is all I have.
I boycott all that, blogging is even pushing it for me, but love yours & Maqueesha's..... plus, it's fun.
So, why not!!!
Get on it ..we like to be informed and see picture's of your handsome big boy Samuel!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment