
Pizza. Not just any kind of pizza. Samuel likes pizza, but he also likes hot dogs, soup, garbanzo beans (today) Tonight Samuel had AN IDEA! ...which he has often & gets pretty excited about all his ideas.
Samuel's very own creation:
Samuel: Mommy? I know what we should eat. We should eat pizza, but with hot dogs and soup and beans on it. It would taste very sweet. That's what we should do! But I won't eat it.
Me: What will you eat?
Samuel: Hot dogs.
Tonight at bedtime, Samuel said his prayers as follows:
Dear God,
sank you fo daddy making the singy with wood that I could help him wook on (and with his eyes closed he is circling his finger in the air, as if to show God how the thingy works) the singy that goes awound that can push stuff. And sank you fo daddy to yet me ham-oh (hammer) the singy, in yo pwecious name we pway, AMEN!!
Lastly... it was dark outside as he laid in bed... Oh, mommy, where's the sun!? It's sleeping, honey. Where? In the sky. Where at in the sky? Waaaaaaaaaaay up high. Oh. Does it have pokey sings on it? Well, the sun is very hot. Why? Because God made it hot to help us keep warm. Why? To keep us warm. (I can do this all day) Why? To keep us warm and the earth warm. What's the earth? We live on it, we will talk about it tomorrow. Okay. Mommy? Yes. Is the sun syeeping in the sky? Yes. Oh, I wish I could do that. I wish I could syeep in the sky on a cyoud, with the sun. And fly up to syeep on the cyoud and have fiyo wocket (fire rocket) shooting out of my buckle.
Haha!
The end.
Wait- what do they call the "terrible two's" for the three year olds? Is it just the "terrible threes"? I naively thought we had miraculously sailed right over that.... nope. More coffee please.



6 comments:
Much better post. The last one was weak. Maybe Samuel should do your posts.
Maybe Chloe should make the comments.
That was cute, you have much patience grasshoppa!
Mmyeah... I also have a lot of impatience! I'm trying tho.
impatiens?!? Too early to plant. Wait until the last frost is over.
Post a Comment