1.) Today I told Samuel that I bought egg dye for Easter eggs. He let out a huge sigh, then with his head tilted to one side and the slightest, little, joyful smile... he told me that I'm the best mom in the whole wide world! Not even 5 minutes after that he also told me that I'm not pretty. Oh, you better believe I confidently told him that I AM pretty, I love being pretty. AND I then told him I'm the prettiest mom in the whole wide world!!!!! He smiled but told me I was pretty, just not very pretty and that I'm different from other mom's. LOL, that's what I get. Yeah, I'm feeling pretty and pretty great. Maybe he's catching on - all the size 0 mom's that drop their kids off at the daycare, talking about how they need to lose weight, as they go work out in the gym. Good thing I'm not insecure, nope, not in the LEAST. I may be a big lovin' mama, I may have baggage like nobody else - BUT, I am funny & smarty pantsy & I love the Lord!
Sooo, B-R-I-N-G I-T O-N!! Challenge, my friend, you do not scare me. Well, maybe you scare me a little, but you should fear me, challenge.
2.) I'll be honest with you, I can't stand rude people. I don't mean innocent kids who tell it how it is. I simply can't stand the rude, Rudy people. I literally am losing self control with my tongue & thoughts, when it comes to rude people. Rude is hideous, rude is mean, rude is appalling and evil, and rude is very ungodly. I will try not to be rude, or stuck up, in all my ridiculous beauty.
4.) You may be wondering what happened to #3. Some things are just better left unsaid.
5.) Samuel likes the song "Sweet Home Alabama" He has forgotten how it goes though. Yesterday he was trying to tell me about this song he likes and sang it like this: "Hee, Hoe, Yama-Momma"
6.) Praying for unsaved family & friends to know the Lord can too easily be forgotten, this is my reminder.
7.) Grandma Petri doesn't even know this yet, but she will tonight.... Samuel is going to be a big brother in November. Won't this be the first Petri November birthday?!?



5 comments:
1) you tell that boy you're smart, funny and drop dead gorgeous EVERY FREAKIN' DAY 'til he knows the truth! it will set him free!
2)Rude people suck, but they're fun to make fun of. Don't throw your hip out!
4)hear hear.
5)'turn it up!'
6)keep praying.
7)Ok, because you posted this on April Fool's Day, I'm not sure how to react....you've done this once before...are you crying wolf? If not, KICK ASS!!!
HELP WHAT IS THE TRUTH????????
I want to scream with joy or smack my BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER...
Consider me smacked. It was only for April Fools Day. I'm probably-- oh, 100 lbs away from even thinking about being pregnant. Anyway, rude people suck.
rudest post I have ever seen.
Put on your big boy panties & deal with it. Love ya
Post a Comment