Saturday, March 5, 2011
Never Say Never
Well, I didn't EXACTLY say "Never", I just said.... NOT now, or any time soon. Apparently, I was wrong. I can't tell you how many people at church and maybe 2 from work, had asked me if we were going to have any more kids. I replied emphatically, with a chuckle "NOT any time soon, if at all...." because of some practical and some selfish reasons. Little did I know that even as I spoke those words to those people, I was already a week or two into my pregnancy and didn't realize it. As soon as I think I have control of something, God gently but boldly reminds me otherwise.
God has it all under control, not me.... so I will daily remind myself of this and thank Him for life and my family, who is incredibly supportive, loving and excited! Friends.... ditto!! As for me, I'm mostly just nauseous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
AND SOON YOU WILL FEEL GOOD AND BE ABLE TO "ENJOY" LIFE AGAIN.
GRANDMA FEELS SO BLESSED ADN EXCITED!!!!!
It's wicked exciting!
Of course Gretchen used the term "wicked" ... what else? Aside from that, let the unsolicited advice begin. Me first: Nobody puts baby in a corner.
Did you steal that line from Chloe?
I told the grocery clerk last week that Margie wasn't pregnant. She didn't laugh.
Post a Comment