After work, we went to lunch at a mexican joint & shared a meal. Samuel enjoyed the (very mild) salsa and chips.
From there we walked to Goodwill looking for pants for a 4 year old, nearly impossible, walked around for 3 minutes before we got bored. Next, we headed to a new bus stop (that was exciting for him to locate the bus stops & try new ones) and took a very bumpy ride to the library. I took a wild guess as to where we should get off, ended up about 3 blocks from the library- not bad at all. We spent some time digging through books and visiting with Librarian Sue, who shares 3 of the same letters of Samuel's name... he discovered. She helped him narrow his book selection down to 5, I didn't want to drag a 50 lb bag around town.
The library was quaint, an old historic building with hardwood floors, a cool old fireplace and just a lot of character. This building started out as a library, I remember going there when I was a kid. It used to be an art gallery and who knows what else, not that it matters. We headed to the bus stop and I laughed as I watched our bus head down the road 3 blocks ahead of us. It arrived early, which made for a long 30 minute wait for the next bus. Could have been worse, he was pretty exhausted and OH, can't forget, he knocked me to the ground! I was squatting down to take some photos and he came full speed ahead right at me - I couldn't keep my balance. He later picked me some tiny flowers from the house on the corner of the bus stop. : ) Of course, I forgot to take a picture.

The most patient moment, after telling him it would be 30 minutes before the next bus came he said "Oh, gweat! That's not long!"
The library was quaint, an old historic building with hardwood floors, a cool old fireplace and just a lot of character. This building started out as a library, I remember going there when I was a kid. It used to be an art gallery and who knows what else, not that it matters. We headed to the bus stop and I laughed as I watched our bus head down the road 3 blocks ahead of us. It arrived early, which made for a long 30 minute wait for the next bus. Could have been worse, he was pretty exhausted and OH, can't forget, he knocked me to the ground! I was squatting down to take some photos and he came full speed ahead right at me - I couldn't keep my balance. He later picked me some tiny flowers from the house on the corner of the bus stop. : ) Of course, I forgot to take a picture.
| Seconds before I was tackled! |
The most patient moment, after telling him it would be 30 minutes before the next bus came he said "Oh, gweat! That's not long!"



5 comments:
You seriously better not let your brother see your son with his hat like that :)
That's funny! This kid repositions his hat about every 20 minutes, then poses for a picture, I say he takes after his uncle!
So is his head on wrong or will you fix the hat? Guess I will be putting him in cuffs in 14 years.
No, no... I'll have to call you instead of writing a book here. Oh, the IH hat is at moms. The Harley hat is coo! Do not disrespect it's authority! (In Cartman's voice)
Post a Comment