Friday, June 10, 2011

Still Nothing

Are you checking to see if I finally posted something?  I have 2 followers and with 2 posts a year, it's no wonder why.  I'm very sorry for that.  So much excitement in the last month & a half that I couldn't even begin to think of trying to cram it all in a blog!  However, it is time to get this crazy mess of, FUN memories and words whirling around in my head, into a post so you peeps can share in our recent adventures & fun!  This weekend I'm excited to get some photos posted & adventures to share!  Until then, I have roughly 3 hours to finish today's tasks before I expire and turn into.. a pumpkin... pie, with a scoop of Tillamook's vanilla bean ice cream accompanied with a delicious cup of decaf coffee, light cream.... mmm... speaking of coffee..

I have a new favorite coffee drink... a small, iced, dark chocolate mocha from Eden Way in Oregon City.  WOW, it made my afternoon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's about time.

Mom said...

Glad to hear from you.... =:o