Thursday, June 23, 2011

More

There is a lot that I've forgotten about our trip but I'll remember after I post.  The newest addition to the Petri family is Miss Olivia, who is ridiculously adorable!  What a blessing to be there so soon after she was introduced to this world and thank you for sharing that time with us, Petri peeps.  Seriously, you should just have a few more kids.  Cheaper By The Dozen, in KY.  Margie looked great and I doubt she gained a pound during this pregnancy, it was all baby and I hate her because of that.  You guys have awesome kids and I am sad to be so far away but so incredibly happy & proud to be their aunt.  Mike & Margie work very hard raising their family and I'm not sure how they can do it on such little sleep.  My brother is honestly one of the hardest working men I've ever known, I respect him for that and his determination to press on!  Plus, you're a cop. 

Being pregnant this time around, has unveiled an emotional side of myself I thought I was too tough for.  Frick.  That being said... intro to the sap part of this post:

I absolutely loved watching the kids run around and play together, Samuel was so excited & having so much fun it was hard to imagine life back in Oregon w/o them to play with.  :)  I was impressed and moved by how my brother took time to get to know Samuel.  Asking about him and and loving on him like his own.  It was amazing to see that and watch Samuel warming up to his uncle he admires but didn't really know until now. 

























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those kids are pretty cool! Samuel was a BLAST!

Margie Petri said...

Can't wait to add your new little one to the mix.