Friday, June 24, 2011

Picture Perfect

Michael's birthday party / swimming at Margie's parents (which I don't have a picture of them together!?!... or a family picture of the Petri's and their 4 kids.. how.. what...I...why...), sword fighting, goofing around, a new bike, a killer new deck, touring the police sation, sitting in Uncle Mike's cruiser, checking out a SWAT van and trying on some gear-- all wrapped up in a bundle of pictures that hold the bestest memories. 

I can't stop critiquing and wondering what I was doing wrong here & there, lighting etc.  I will keep practicing.





 This girl loves to read and F A S T!

 Have I mentioned yet that she speaks as much spanish as Dora?

 No spanish for her...yet.
 This kid is SO his father, LOL!!!

Any time, any place... I read.

 Rachel hits the ball and Samuel is just hanging there on the mailbox (base). He caught on after a few hits.



 Grandma hanging out with all of her grandkids, her dream come true
.
Rachel let Marti & I ride her bike and we didn't break it.





The visit to Mike's work!

Rachel got to spend the day with a Detective at Mike's work, awesome.

 Entering... the S.W.A.T. van....

 Totally cute, they had this look several times.. kind of in awe.




 Playing with the buttons, sirens, lights and all~



One heavy bullet proof vest!

 Breakfast competition


 Playing Wii


 The new big boy toy










I'm not sure if Eddy was getting too close to Samuel's cake, which was the size of Texas thanks to "Uncle Eddy"

Hugs goodbye





 Don't mess with her!










Buh Bye!  See you soon!

7 comments:

Margie Petri said...

Love the picture of your mom and Olivia!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures of me!

Coffee STAT! said...

I wish I had more pictures of Margie. You are the fastest at whipping the hair and hiding your face! I whip my hair... I whip my hair...

Anonymous said...

Everyone wishes they had more pictures of me. On account of how hot I am.

Margie Petri said...

Apparently I was signed in as Mike. But in all fairness, he would make a comment like that about himself.

Coffee STAT! said...

Um, yeah, because I would not have known otherwise!!

Schultz Sages said...

Wow.. I love the way this site FEELS, and sounds and looks. Thanks for sharing. Love ya Kiddo