Sunday, July 10, 2011

Yep, This Is How I'm Rolling

Day 1

Finally, I am getting back on track with my working out.  Feels so good!  What doesn't feel so good, is feeling fat and old and pregnant.  I say to those feelings, CRAM IT!  I'm happy to be getting back on track and all in all, feeling better than my first pregnancy experience.  Only 9 weeks to go, wow.

Side note- I can't seem to hang up my cranky pants, I've been wearing them a lot lately... especially with my husband.  All I can say to that is, may the best man (woman) win!!  It's been said, recently by a trustworthy source and good friend.... "Don't mess with pregnant Cathy!"   

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pregnant Cathy? I think any Cathy would be a risk! I say wear a belt to tight to crank it up a notch! Sometimes you just gotta let cranky Cathy rule the roost.

Coffee STAT! said...

Any Cathy?! Cram it, I say! Well, true dat but I'm not AS bad as I used to be- thank you Lord. Though I DO have a ways to go. Um, LOL, I am ruling the roost alright... whipping this place into shape, before thing 2 arrives!!